Sunday 25 October 2015

The day after

Today isn't any easier. Not that I expected it to be. 

I woke and felt...exhausted. It was as though I was hung over. Except I only had one glass of wine yesterday. 

However I did have a junk load of sugar yesterday. So I guess. 

I stumbled downstairs to toast and a full cup of coffee, compliments of Brad. 


Kris, you will be a part of all my mornings. 

I played all the songs today from your funeral. And I cried. A lot. 

I miss you so much. I keep wanting to text you. But you're not there. You'll never be there again. 

I need to trust that you are now everywhere. That you are even closer than you were. That if I want to go for a walk and talk out loud, I won't be a crazy person because I will be talking to you.

I will try really hard to be strong, Kris. 

I love you 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment