Tuesday 27 October 2015

Story Time

I shared my story today. 

I hold back a lot. I feel like there is a time and place to share. Sometimes I feel like I'm imposing or something. I don't want people to feel like I'm pushing them into registering to be a donor or whatever craziness they decide is happening. 

But today I felt you there. 

So I told my story.



And in the process, yes, I hope it made them consider registering. 

I'm extremely grateful for my chunkers. Grateful that I'm healthy. That my lungs haven't decided to exit stage left. 

For reasons beyond me, I'm still here. Breathing in. Breathing out. 

Each day I wake is miraculous. I shouldn't even be here. But for some reason I am. 

So I will keep respecting whatever it is that's keeping me here. Honour my donor. 

And live for the both of us. 

Make that, the three of us. 

For you - Mark and Kristy. 💚


No comments:

Post a Comment