Monday 26 May 2014

Great Great Freaking Great Strides

Yesterday was absolutely fabulous!!!

πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Got to see some great people and more importantly raised $$$ to fight cystic fibrosis. 

Our team raise $2300. Not bad. Next year I want to double that. 

I have plans. 

So far Great Strides has raised over $3 million. 

Holy cow Batman. Or something like that. 

I believe that pictures say a thousand words. 

So here are those thousand words:














A HUGE freaking thank you πŸ‘ to everyone that sponsored myself and my team. 

And a HUGE high five ✋ to my team. That you all came meant more to me than a bag of Doritos. 

Live Laugh Lungs!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. love, love, love these photos. made me all teary. you are a star. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete