Sunday, 25 November 2012

Want to post a comment, but need a little help?

Mom brought my mail to the hospital and I just have to throw out a HUGE 


Thanks to Sandra and her team for the card and thanks to Wayne & Kim for the card!

Thanks Kristy for the pj's. Thanks Pamela for the card and the photo of our lung buddies.

Heck, thanks to everyone who sends me mail, email or messages on Facebook.

Thanks to every one of you for sitting down (perhaps with a tall blonde, or something as equally delicious) and taking the time to follow my life. This blog is extremely important to me. It's gone places I never dreamed it would - coast to coast, all over North America and all over the world! Stat tracker is awwwwwwesome.

Last count - 67 countries!!!!

It's not exactly fair that you can't be heard, so let's change that. I've been told that numerous people have problems leaving a comment, so they usually just give up.

But I love comments!

So, I copied and pasted the following instructions from Pamela's blog (with her permission, thanks!):

At the end of each blog post, you will see the Comments link (if you're the first, it will say No Comments, otherwise it will indicate the number of comments so far, just slide your mouse over it and click).

Once you click the Comments link, the dialogue box will appear, and you can type your message in it:



Type your message and then click the drop down menu beside “Select profile” - and choose the option that is best for you, if you aren’t a blogger, it's easiest to include their name at the end of your comment, select Anonymous for the profile; and then click the Publish button. 

 



When you have done that, a Preview box will pop up and you’ll be asked to enter a word and a number (the letters in the word will be squished together so they can’t be recognized by computer spam programs - and sometimes I can’t recognize them either!)








Now, click Publish again. If you’ve interpreted the word & number correctly, your comments will publish at the bottom of the blog, if not, you’ll be asked to type a new code (repeatedly until you get it right - I’ve had to do up to 4 of these!). Once you’ve been successful, your comment or question will be posted and I can reply.

26 comments:

  1. Giving this a try. Hope you are ready to go for a walk soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Hope you are doing well. Give the nurses hell! We love when patients do that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an absolute inspiration !!!! Always think of you and the journey you are on.. God Bless....

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care and enjoy the messages, mail, e-mail and all. You are truly an inspiration. I read your blog daily although I seldom comment. You are remembered daily in my prayers and thoughts.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! Who is that Pamela in the comment on your how to post a comment section?
    She sounds freakin Tall, Blonde and Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is an interesting website, can you come around to look at http://www.okgos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are cheap NFL jerseys free shipping, you can take a look at this website http://www.freejerseys.us/

    ReplyDelete
  8. |SAVE 70%| Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap from China.We have 12 years experience in jerseys wholesale,You can purchase Replica NFL Cheap jerseys

    online easily.Click in for more http://www.freejerseys.us/

    ReplyDelete
  9. HELPS


    *This is how a great spell caster helped me in getting rid of my Problem
    . I am Nelson allen from United Kingdom i was having problem,s
    of different kind for over seven years without knowing until January this
    year. I thought all hope is lost, I was down I couldn’t join my colleagues
    in doing some certain things, truly I was in a great pain, I tried all my
    best to be happy again but I can’t, until a good friend of mine introduced
    a great spell caster to me who is DR.Aye, saying that she saw many
    testimonies on how he helped people getting rid of their different kind of problem he gave
    me his email which is ayespellalter@gmail.com I
    spoke to him and being a kind man he is he quickly answered me. I told him
    my problems, he asked me to buy some items, and though I couldn’t find the
    items I sent him the money to buy the items for me. Which he did
    successfully, he cast the spell and asked me to go for re-screech
    which I did, I didn’t believe until i found, some changes
    truly am still short of words, I thank DR.Aye for the great deeds, if you
    are having a similar problem of different kind please contact him Ayespellalter@gmail.com
    or call +2349038511070 *2348112338402

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for writing the article above, I really like your writing postingkan. I hope you can also stop by the website rpp kurikulum 2013 sd I, a warm greeting from the admin az-zahra-online.com: D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Am very happy to tell everyone about the greatest spell caster of all time Dr Henry of PERMANENT SPELL CAST. I lost contacts with my Husband few months after we broke due to some quarrels we had, i searched for him for reconciliation, but all my efforts was lost and i turned hopeless until i came in contact with Dr Henry, who helped me with his voodoo spell to locate where my husband was and also helped me cast a love spell on him. The Dr told me that my Husband will come back to me after 4 days of the spell, and i was so surprised that it all happened as the Dr said it will, my husband came back to me for a reunion after 4 days of the spell. Now am very happy with my family, and my husband has loved me more than ever, since the spell was cast on him by Dr Henry.You can also get help from this Great Dr on Permanentspellcast@gmail.com or on Whatssapp 2348100663964
      Permanentspellcast@yahoo.com
      Permanentspellcast@hotmail.com

      Delete