Friday 4 April 2014

It's a Gong Show!

I'm so excited!!!! There are so many awesome things going on.

I co-hosted a radio morning show today - 100.7 Hank FM. It was the second time and such a blast! Here is a picture of me:


Well, the coffee is accurate. Except our cups were much larger. I can't even peel my eyelids open without coffee.

Thanks for having me Jonathan! You're awesome!

I'm very grateful that they allow me on radio...I have to remember to behave myself on air.

It gives me a great opportunity to raise awareness of CF and organ donation. People likely groan when they hear me on there and know exactly what's going to come ripping out of my mouth.

We're doing pretty well selling our lottery tree tickets. But I want to do better. Please consider buying tickets if you are local. If you're not local, please consider sponsoring my team "Live Laugh Lungs" as we walk 5k for CF. Here's the link!

More excitement is coming. Later this month I'm joining some other transplant recipients in training for the Canadian Transplant Games. Eeeeeeeeek!

They have no idea what's in store for them! It's been for-freaking-ever since I've been active and, as I've said before, I run like Bambi. They have a lot of work on their hands and I'm assuming I will have lots of homework.

I wonder if I can use the excuse "my dog ate my homework"...


Actually, I'm pumped to start training. It's hard to believe that I'd be in a position to be able to run. Life's too short not to run...when you have new beautiful pink chunkers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment