Monday 24 March 2014

Lung Leavin' Day

I received an email from a stranger.   




This happens once in awhile. 

But not like this. 

Heather gave birth to a baby girl named Lily. Three and a half months later Heather was diagnosed with malignant pleural mesothelioma and given 15 months to live.

8 years later Heather is alive and well.  

Heather is a cancer survivor.

Go ahead. I'll wait.....



Did you do it? Did you take a moment to let that sink in? To think about those you love who've suffered from the "C word"? To remember those lost, those fighting now and those who've survived?

Good. And if you didn't, do it NOW.

Click here to get a quick understanding of their story.

Click here to check out their blog.

What's that? You want a hint of what you'll see on their blog?

Sure! Here it is:

 

Cameron asked me to share their story. I'm more than happy to.  
I think what they do is beyond awesome. 

I only wish I could hug you Heather...and congratulate you for kicking cancer in the junk!

No comments:

Post a Comment