Yup, Brad is another year older.
I hate that I'm not home with him today, but am happy knowing that he will be here in 2 weeks and we can celebrate then.
Brad, I am thankful for you for so many reasons. Here are a few of them:
- You make me laugh ALL the time - and that's just awesome.
- I could wear 8" heels and still be shorter than you.
- You are always surprising me with fun-tastical things.
- I always beat you at Bejeweled.
- You keep me entertained while hospitalized.
- You aren't afraid to paint my nails.
There are a gazillion more reasons, but I'll tell you those in 2 weeks.
Mostly, I'm thankful that you have stood by my side during every step of this journey; before, during and after. You've never been afraid (or have never let fear get in the way), you've always been right there beside me (or on the phone, Skype or text) and have been my biggest supporter.
Thank you for making the dark times bright again and for simply being you.
I'm so lucky to have you.