- The place where you know you'll be for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Where you will perform breathing tests that will knock the wind right out of you and yet you feel like a champion for even getting through them.
- Where there are people who genuinely want to see your mucous.
- Where you will be asked every invasive question possible...and answer without batting an eye.
- Where you will close your eyes as you step on the scale and actually pretend you are an elephant.
|"Don't tell, but I am hiding a trunk full of H2O!"|
Two hours later they returned and I had just completed my PFTs (pulmonary function tests) and was waiting for the doctor. Jake wanted to stay and keep me company while the others went home. What did Jake get out of that experience? He learned a lot of big medical words.
We grabbed a taxi on the way home. I have a bit of a gripe here.
I gave cranky cab driver a good tip and HE SAID NOTHING!
No thank you. No goodbye. No nothing.
I'm done. Done tipping just cause.
Buddy was cranky the entire few minutes he was with us. Jake and I were very polite and friendly. Buddy was probably too cranky from a fight with his girlfriend or something to worry about being polite and professional to us.
Tips should be earned. I do not have to give you my money.
As I stated to my friend...that was my tipping point.
Yesterday was also $5 Tuesday at the cinema. We decided to go back with the boys to see The Dark Knight Rises.
What a good movie. Honestly, perhaps my fav. I don't normally like watching a movie over again that soon, but loooooved it! The boys loved it. Everyone loved it.
1. Last time we went to this movie the audience clapped. I'm not sure what that's about. The cast and crew are not there. Who are they clapping for? At least that made me laugh.
2. Buddy last night, 1 row behind us to the right, was sleeping. Not only was he sleeping...he was snoring!!!!
Kinda looks like me on the Leviathan, except my eyes were open
This morning started off with a visit from Pamela. She brought some bbq supplies (as she was knows we have next to nothing here) and some cookies for the boys. So sweet. Pamela I mean. Cookies too. Boys quickly started shoving them down their throats.
Thanks Pamela! - From the boys
Today was physio. It went well. I had a couple of great helpers. Luke took the 1st shift, Jake the 2nd, and Andrew came in at the end. They worked hard and cleaned the machines like they were getting paid by Molly Maid. Very proud.
They even posed for proof at the end:
|I know boys, exactly how I feel about the squats|
|There goes Henry...|
|...and Andrew right behind|
|I hope Craig has night vision|
There is nothing like snail mail!!!