Monday 25 June 2012

Griffin's Debut

Last night we decided to watch a movie. It was great, about 1/3 of the way through I look over and....Brad's asleep. It's hard work being a support person; it's tough trying to dodge the paparazzi and such that are always after me.  We are constantly bombarded with people trying to take our picture or get my autograph, as everyone has heard about my crazy stupendous skills in the physio room. All looking for a glimpse of my rock-hard physique I guess.

Griffin asked me to showcase his skills here. He's been working on this bit for awhile:


Physio was good today. On the way there a Porsche almost slammed into our street car. You know, the typical Monday.

Seriously buddy, if you don't want the car, I'll take it off your hands.

Unfortunately, my blood sugar acted up again pre-physio. However, once I gave it a stern talking to (a.k.a 3 oreos), I was good to go. Worked out with Hélène and met her brother David, whom we ended up trying to solve riddles with the entire time (a game on his phone)...sooooo good for the brain! Maybe if I keep doing that my brain cells will die slower. Brad downloaded the game and is playing it and asking me questions as I type.

He knows I'm extremely smart and very good at these things.

Tonight Pamela and I went to Walmart. Why is it that I always overspend in that place? However, the good news is that we finally have chairs for the balcony. I can't wait to sit, with my hazelnut coffee, and watch the weird and wonderful affairs of the street below.

After physio I bathed the G-man and it's a good thing because he met a new friend tonight while Brad had him at the park. Griffin is a very popular dog and has a rocking social calendar.

I'm quite exhausted from the crazy busy day I had. It's lights out for this girl.

Well...pills swallowed, insulin injected, feeding tube prepared and connected, oxygen on...

...lights out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,Brad and Griffin I read the blog every morning ( that darn blood sugar ) The veido of Griffin is soooo cute . Expect a letter from nanny through the mail , pen and papper for her old school you know , well Jess enjoy your hazelnut coffee on the balcony , sounds good to me.Take care Love always and forever Aunt Heather xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my boy!! Tell Nanny I can't wait!!! I LOVE mail!!
      Love you lung time!

      Delete