Monday 23 December 2013

Jake is home!

I'm at work and a call comes through for me. 

It was Jake! They called from the airport. It was so good to hear his voice! I couldn't wait to get off work and see his face and smother him in hugs.

A bit later the door to our office opens...

Jake!

Brad brought him to the office! I couldn't believe it. Jake in the flesh. So awesome :)

They brought Jagger as well. Thankfully the little scary 12 lb monster didn't eat anyone's face on the way through the building. 

By the way, the animal control woman always passes by at the worst time. However, we have had no more "run ins" and no cranky AC officer has shown up at my door. Merry Christmas babeeee!

Tonight, Andrew and Luke fly in. I will peel my eyelids back long enough to gawk at their handsome faces, give them hugs, be in awe that all the boys are home...and then throw my face back on the pillow. 

Tomorrow will be our first day together In a few months. Once I get off work, I will come home and biff junk food down my throat right alongside them. 

I love my family. 

Also, I love Christmas. 

I can't wait to see their faces Christmas morning. 

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog this evening. I am so happy to hear how well things are going for you a year out. I am hoping to get on the lung transplant list in Quebec very soon myself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete